Bring Workload-reducing Stability and Control to Helicopter Flight
Get us to install your GFC600H and get 7.5% off the GFC600H kit.
Currently availabel for Airbus AS350 B2 and B3 helicopters only.
- Cost-effective digital flight control solution brings superior stability, efficiency and safety enhancements to helicopters
- Helicopter-tailored safety features such as stability augmentation system (SAS), overspeed and low speed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode, Helicopter Electronic Stability and Protection (Garmin H-ESP) and hover assist
- Boasts superior integration potential with a variety of Garmin flight displays and navigation sources as well as third-party equipment
- Attitude-based flight control system with advanced AHRS technology and redundant, cross-checking sensors
- Available yaw axis servo supplements tail rotor pedal input by the pilot to help maintain heading and keep the helicopter in smooth, coordinated flight
For more information on this product, follow the link below.
For a video on the above product please click HERE.
Please contact us for details.
There is a lot of pre-planning required with a system like this.
RESTRICTED: GFC600H – not for over the counter sales, must be installed by a Garmin Dealer.