USD$19,995.00 (excl GST)
Bring New Levels of Autopilot Capability and Reliability to Your Aircraft
Get us to install your GFC600 and get 7.5% off the GFC600 kit.
- Cost-effective, superior in-flight characteristics, built-in self-monitoring capabilities and minimal maintenance needs when compared to older generation autopilot systems
- Designed for existing single- and twin-engine piston and turbine aircraft that have a wide range of aircraft speed and performance characteristics. Click HERE for a list of supported aircraft. More models to follow.
- Stand-alone autopilot that boasts superior integration potential with G600/G500 and TXi series glass flight displays, Garmin navigators, as well as a variety of third-party equipment
- Robust feature set, including safety features such as underspeed and overspeed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode button, Garmin ESP™ (Electronic Stability and Protection), Flight Director (FD), coupled approaches and missed approaches when paired with a compatible navigator and much more
- Offers 2-axis (pitch and roll) capabilities as well as pitch trim (provides automatic trim and manual electric trim); addition of optional fourth servo adds yaw damp capability
For more information on this product, follow the links below.
For a video on the above product please click HERE.
Systems start at USD$19,995.00, please contact us for details.
There is a lot of pre-planning required with a system like this.
RESTRICTED: GFC600 – not for over the counter sales, must be installed by a Garmin Dealer.
Out of stock