At last, an affordable, quality digital autopilot with advanced functionality and expandability.
- Cost-effective digital flight control solution brings superior stability, efficiency and safety enhancements to helicopters
- Stand-alone flight control system with helicopter-tailored safety features such as stability augmentation system (SAS), overspeed and low speed protection, a dedicated return-to-level (LVL) mode, Helicopter Electronic Stability and Protection (Garmin H-ESP™) and hover assist
- Boasts superior integration potential with a variety of Garmin flight displays and navigation sources as well as third-party equipment
- Attitude-based flight control system with advanced AHRS technology and redundant, cross-checking sensors
- Available yaw axis servo supplements tail rotor pedal input by the pilot to help maintain heading and keep the helicopter in smooth, coordinated flight
Inquire with us for pricing.
Consult with us to determine what your aircraft and systems can accommodate.
For more information Click Here for the dealer parent website.
Click Here for the Garmin GFC600H Promotional Video.